Tepee Life brings an amazing accommodation experience to Womad!
We offer the funkiest, eco-friendly, alternative to pitching your own traditional nylon tent. Let us create the village for you to simply come and enjoy
The waterproof canvas Tepees come with built-in insect screens at all openings, adjustable air vents top and bottom. Zipped doors that can accept a suitcase padlock and a built-in floor.
A stay in the Tepee Life village gives you a whole new festival camping experience. Staying with us, you join a warm, friendly tribe with exclusive access to:
- Your very own canvas Tepee.
- In each Tepee there is a Low bedside table, Battery powered Light, Door mat and foot towel to keep the wet grass out.
- Each villager gets a covered foam 50mm single festival mattress.
- A communal undercover enclosed chill out area with day beds, tables and chairs for dining.
- An undercover ‘Camp’ Kitchen with Hot and Cold water, sink, fridge, toaster, jug, gas cooker and space to prepare meals.
- The Village powder room with mirrors and hairdryers, basin to freshen up and brush your teeth.
- An exclusive village campsite located close to the public toilets and hot showers.
- Power to charge phones in the lounge.
- Carparking in the Tepee Zone.
- Wifi Access
- The Tepee Village Customer Care Team.
Small Tepee: 3m diameter, central pole with torch hook. Fits up to 2 people in twin/ single configuration.
The small Tepees are best suited as twin beds as the center pole gets in the way of double beds.
Large Tepee: 5m diameter, central pole with torch hook. Fits up to 6 Adults.
Bring your own sleeping bag or duvet and your favorite pillow and whatever else you need to pimp out your tepee. You can bring an extra blow up mattress, lay our foam mattresses on top with a queen fitted sheet holding it all together for a fantastic sleep! (We have electric air pumps).
But the real buzz is the Tepee Village as a whole - a community of like-minded festival peeps, a home away from home that you’ll always remember!
Tepees are only available to book in the Tepee Life Village. Families are welcome but there isn’t a separate family zone.
When you arrive at the festival just rock up to the Tepee Life Village with your tent mates and you’ll be checked in to your Tepee by our friendly team.
Visitors are welcome to visit you at your Tepee, however the communal facilities are only for the Tepee guests.
PRICES (Tepee Tent only )
Small Tepee $872 incl GST
Large Tepee $1,182 incl GST
The Festival ticket is not included, these prices are for the tent only. So, Festival & Camping combos must be purchased in addition to the tent.